Shooting steel targets is like freedom ringing through the air. The “ping ping” of ringing steel is much more enjoyable than punching holes in paper. It provides an audible response to your shooting so you know which shots hit and miss. It really is difficult to fully describe how fun shooting steel is with just words. The best thing is to ring some steel yourself and get addicted.
Includes your Choice
- (1) 3/8″ Thick Circle Silhouette – 3″ or
- (1) 1/2″ Thick Circle Silhouette – 3″
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
Our targets are designed to withstand centerfire handgun (magnum handgun may need to be further) use at 12 yards or further and up to a .308 at 100 yards or further, up to 3000 FPS at impact.
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $150