Our Angle Iron Double Hook Hanger sits on top a piece of angle iron. The Hanger itself is ¼” steel with two 3/8” AR500 Steel hooks so once target is added only exposed pieces to bullet impacts are the AR500 steel hooks if used correctly. Also built into the top of the hanger is a target stop to ensure target bottom can’t kick back at you, target holds proper angle to reduce risk of being hit by fragments and target lasts longer. Goes great with our Angle Iron Rock Solid Base and any of our silhouette targets (standard silhouette, reactive silhouette, likelike, and double tap.
- Price is for hanger only.
- (2) Double Hook Target Hanger
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
Our targets are designed to withstand centerfire handgun (magnum handgun may need to be further) use at 12 yards or further and up to a .308 at 100 yards or further, up to 3000 FPS at impact.
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $150