Whether you go with a gong, circle or silhouette steel target, it’s important to have a proper chains. You can use your own, but AR500 Steel-Targets chains are made to fit our products. It helps to have a proper chains, especially for mounting gongs, circles, silhouettes, and other targets that really must have the appropriate chains to work properly. Kick the fun up to another level by mounting your target and ring some steel yourself and get addicted.
- (2) 2′ pieces of grade 42 1/4″ chain
- (2) 2″x 1/2″ bolts
- (6) 1/2″ nylock nuts
- (4) 1/2″ washers
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $50