Our Circle targets are 3/8” or 1/2″ AR500 and easy to set up and made to hang in several different ways check out our options below. With smaller circles like 3″ and 4″ works best to put 3/8″ x 1″ bolt under hook on hangers to keep from popping off. Small targets move alot when shot, not necessary but can help. Works great with our 2×4 leg brackets and 2×4 hangers.
Includes Your Choice
- (1) 3/8″ Thick Circle Silhouette – 4″ or
- (1) 3/8″ Thick Circle Silhouette – 4″
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
Our targets are designed to withstand centerfire handgun (magnum handgun may need to be further) use at 12 yards or further and up to a .308 at 100 yards or further, up to 3000 FPS at impact.
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $150