Our Dueling Tree is made up of (4) 6” circle targets that slide into a piece of seamless pipe that is attached to the back of a 2x2x1/4” piece of Angle Iron. Upon impact the paddles swivel side to side. The paddles solid stem is welded into a smaller round pipe. Makes for a smoother more reliable swing side to side.
If handgun shooting is your focus, a high-quality dueling tree is among the best options. And AR500 Steel-Targets offers one of the most affordable and convenient models. Featuring four AR500 steel paddles, the steel targets swing to the opposite side when hit. This offers visual and auditory feedback, as well as making a great option for single and dual shooters. Two really is better than one when it comes to a dueling tree.
- (4) 3/8″ AR500 6″ Dueling Tree Paddles
- (1) 60” Piece of 2×2 1/4” Angle Iron
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
Our targets are designed to withstand centerfire handgun (magnum handgun may need to be further) use at 12 yards or further and up to a .308 at 100 yards or further, up to 3000 FPS at impact.
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $150