Our Hostage Situation Set includes (1) 20” in length by 12 ½” in width Hostage Silhouette. The Silhouette has a 4” center chest hole, with a 5” circle target that slides into a piece of seamless pipe welded to the back of the target. It also has a second 5” circle target that slides in behind the head that swivels upon contact. The paddle stem is welded into smaller round, makes for a smoother more reliable swing. If using Rock Solid Base can use almost any size 2x2x1/4″ angle recommend 48″-54″.
- (1) 20” length by 12 ½” width Hostage Silhouette
- (2) 5″ Circle Targets
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
Our targets are designed to withstand centerfire handgun (magnum handgun may need to be further) use at 12 yards or further and up to a .308 at 100 yards or further, up to 3000 FPS at impact.
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $50
As the name suggests, reactive targets react when they are hit. The reaction can be seen, heard, or both. Training with a reactive target makes marksmen learn up to 10% faster as the shooter starts to associate the target’s reaction with the positive event of hitting the target. The body stores the sequence of muscle movements that brought about the positive experience, making learning easier.