Our Know Your Limits set is made up of (5) 3/8” AR500 circle targets that slide into a piece of seamless pipe that is attached to the back of a 2x2x3/8” AR500 upright.. From top to bottom the circle targets range in size from 2”, 4”, 6”, 8” and 10”, made to test your shooting limits. Upon impact the paddles solid stem is welded into a smaller round pipe, makes for a smoother more reliable swing.
- (5) Circle Targets range in size from 2”, 4”, 6”, 8” and 10”
- (1) 60” Upright with 5 pieces of heavy seamless round pipe welded to back
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
Our targets are designed to withstand centerfire handgun (magnum handgun may need to be further) use at 12 yards or further and up to a .308 at 100 yards or further, up to 3000 FPS at impact.
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $50