NEW! This new Pistol and Rifle rated Plate Rack is a Shoot to Reset. Unlike Others That Simply fall and need a string to reset. Ours Is a True Shoot to Reset The paddles are shot and lock down one by one then simply shoot the reset paddle to lift all paddles back up. Nice thing is this makes plate racks a rifle game as well these can be locked and reset from several hundred yards away.
Shoot to Reset Plate Rack
$2,160.00 – $2,520.00
Made almost entirely from 3/8″ AR500 front plate, frame work, hinges, and paddles. This is a fun target designed for taking thousands of rounds. 3/8″ AR500 is rated for 2950 FPS. (Rifle) and below. Easy to Transport. Once paddles are on and adjusted which takes less than 10 minutes and after the first setup they won’t need to come back off unless swapping paddles
Simply Slide the 2 Angle iron uprights into the Rock Solid Bases. Slide the main frame and targets onto the angle iron and that is it. A standard 16” 223 with 55 grain FMJ will lock paddles down with a solid hit at up to 300 yards. With bolt guns like 308 and 6mm creedmoor or 6.5 creedmoor out to at least 500 if springs are set correctly this thing is simple to adjust.
It comes with choice of pistol or rifle paddles or both. All paddles are 6” targets reset can be done in round like pistol target or hexagon like rifle paddles and 2”-8” on reset paddle. With Free Shipping You wont find a Better Target Setup
- (5) paddles
- (2) pieces angle iron for legs
- (1) reset paddle
- (2) rock solid bases and all hardware to assemble and use.
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
Extra Full Set of Springs, One Set Paddles, Two Sets of Paddles, Two Sets of Paddles and Two Complete Sets of Springs