The Reactive Kenosha Clay Holder is a clay pigeon holder that is a great one of a kind addition to any range or 3 gun event. Place a clay pigeon on the clay holder when shot and the round hits the clay pigeon will explode and the arm will drop downward. It is 3/8” Ar500 arm and mounting plate, and clay holders. It has 2- holes in the back plate that are designed to mount the target to a solid base or our tpost bracket if ordered (optional) using 2- 1/2” bolts.
The Reactive Kenosha Clay Holder
$222.07 – $240.30
It is 3/8” Ar500 arm and mounting plate, and clay holders. It has 2- holes in the back plate that are designed to mount the target to a solid base or our tpost bracket if ordered (optional) using 2- 1/2” bolts. Overall arm is roughly 15”x19” (this is a full size arm). Mount is a tpost mount that goes over a tpost and the target mounts to it. (Tpost not included).
This is shotgun, rifle or pistol rated.
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $50
With Tpost Mount, Without Tpost Mount