This is built for the shooter that loves a good head to head competition. Can be used for a draw shoot situation. Also makes a great tie breaker at the end of a stage setup equal targets on both sides and this in the center. Once the Tie Breaker is hit the angled poppers will cross each other when they fall, the one on the bottom was the target hit first. Let the Tie Breaker tell the real story.
Tie Breaker Popper Target
Targets are 28” tall the circle in the popper is 8” Built in adjustment for amount of force needed to knock over the popper. Both Targets and the entire one piece base of this beast are made from 3/8” AR500 as well as the front deflection plate and hinges that are all welded to base and popper and attached with Grade 8 hardware. This was built to last and with the serious shooter and competitors in mind.
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $150
10" Circle, Bowling Pin