Heavy Duty Strap 22” long strap with grade 8 hardware. This strap is a reinforced and heavy duty. This strap is by far one of the toughest things we have found for lots of shooting. Holds up extremely well to heavy rifle use. Only down side for some people is it remove the ring from the steel. Great for long range competition, commercial use and those that never want to mess with broke chains or targets popping off. End broken chains, cables or fire hose.
- (1) 6” wide 22” long piece of 1/2” thick heavy duty strap.
- (1) 1/2” x 2” grade 8 bolt
- (1) 1/2 washer
- (1) 1/2” lock nut
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed