Popper Targets and front plates are 3/8″ AR500, as well as the hinges unlike a lot of competitors who use 1/4” hinges and when shooting with rifles stretch or break easily. Our hinges are welded to back of 3/8” AR500 target and to the 3/8” AR500 base which eliminates several of the bolts in which we all hate to replace.
Popper targets are spring loaded, target stands up until contact is made then it lays back and automatically resets. You can put any of our popper targets on the tpost and angle popper bases as well. Smaller head is 8” wide 9.5” tall, Larger head is 10” wide 12” tall
- Smaller head is 8” wide 9.5” tall
- Larger head is 10” wide 12” tall
Includes Your Choice Popper Targets
- Small head Tpost or Angle Iron or
- Large head Tpost or Angle Iron
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $150