Our Rock Solid Base is easy to set up and break down, making it great to transport and store. It comes with a steel base plate, (4) steel legs, and (1) 5×5 3/8” AR500 steel protection plate protects mounting area. The legs slip on and off the base and are secured by (4) lynch pins (included in set.) There is a set screw on the back to tighten upright to base *NO tools required*. We didn’t name this base “Rock Solid” for nothing, there will be no need for sand bags or any additional weight to hold your base in place. We sell single and double hook hangers as well as a hostage target that all work great with this base.
- (1) Base
- (4) Legs
- (4) Clips
- (1) 1/2″ Bolt to tighten 2×4 to base
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
Our targets are designed to withstand centerfire handgun (magnum handgun may need to be further) use at 12 yards or further and up to a .308 at 100 yards or further, up to 3000 FPS at impact.
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $50