This Beast offers endless shooting fun and training or head to head shoot off. Two shooters side by side each shooting their side start at the bottom and shoot all the paddles up you side then finish on the head whoever’s paddle covers the hole first wins. One things for sure, this target will have you leaving the range with a smile, standing in a pile of brass time after time. Pairs perfect with our Angle Iron Rock Solid Base, purchase with base and get Free Angle Iron Upright.
$490.50 – $625.52
Our Beast Includes:
- (1) 30.75″ x 18.75″ Full Size IPSC
- (1) 2 inch hole at top with 2-3” paddles
- (6) 3 each side 4” holes with 5” paddles and
- (2) 3” holes with 4” paddles
Just like our dueling tree that are built with seamless sleeves on back of the targets and round pipe welded onto paddle sleeves for smoother longer lasting action. Target and all paddles are 3/8” ar500. Come with Angle Iron mount made to use with 2″ x 2″ x 1/4″ Angle Iron found at most hardware stores.
- (1) Target 30.75″ x 18.75″
- (2) 3″ Paddles
- (6) 5″ Paddles
- (2) 4″ Paddles
- (1) Angle Iron Mount
Bear in mind misuse of firearms can result in bodily harm.
- As always safety first, shooters and spectators should ALWAYS wear proper hearing and eye protection while shooting.
- Do not shoot targets with steel jacketed, steel core, armor piercing rounds of any kind.
- If it’s not lead and copper it’s not made to shoot steel .
- Soft points, hard cast lead, was cutters and hollow points are all great choices for shooting steel.
- Don’t use any steel that’s visibly damaged or deformed.
- Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for the use and misuse of steel targets.
- ALL targets ship Unpainted or primed
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $50
Base + Free Angle Iron Upright, Without Base